Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blackfin Tuna with the Tony's


November is one of my favorite times to catch tunas off the wrecks chumming with pichards drawing them up to the surface. You can catch them on fly or spin or even conventional gear. This group is a kick in the pants. They are a group of guys from New York who have known each other since they were in grade school and have remained friends ever since. The boys have a unique honor of mentally scaring me with an image that is burned into my brain.
Some charters your haoppy to see come and some go. hahahah Just kidding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about time you updated your site .......just one note ...2 of these tuna are MINE , I let Anthony hold one for the picture - hope all is well man - see you im MAY !!

Chris C - NYC

Chris C - NYC said...

Hey Mike .....just remember I let Anthony hold one of my Blackfin's ...

See you in May !

Chris C - NYC